This open house was active from Sept. 2-Oct. 23, 2020. Information on this website may no longer be current. Email us for more information.
The Transit Committee was appointed by the Washington County Board of Commissioners to assist with the development of the Transit Development Plan as required by Keep Oregon Moving (HB 2017).
Transit Committee Members
- Chair Kathryn Harrington, Washington County Board of Commissioners
- Mayor Pete Edison, City of Banks
- Mayor David Meeker, City of Gaston
- Mayor Teri Lenahan, City of North Plains
- Rebecca Miller, Supervisor, Washington County Division of Aging and Veterans Services Health and Human Services
- Annadiana Johnson, transit rider, representing needs of older adults and community members living with disabilities
- Deanna Palm, Co-chair, TriMet HB 2017 Transit Committee, represents employee transit needs and role for regional coordination services; President, Hillsboro Chamber of Commerce
- Mary Ann Potter, Finance Director, Centro Cultural
- Mahesh Udata, Certified Civic Leader, experience in global logistics and transit in India
- Elaine Wells, experienced public transportation professional, represents underserved people in Washington County
- Dwight Brashear, Executive Director, South Metro Area Regional Transit (SMART)
- Brenda Martin, Service Planner, TriMet
- Julie Wilcke Pilmer, Executive Director, Ride Connection